We also offer extensive Fort Lauderdale commercial glass repair for businesses.
We understand the importance of getting immediate help for the safety of your business from the threat of burglary and weather. That’s why our glass specialists are available 24 hours a day to provide you with quality glass replacement, window glass repair and sliding glass door repair anywhere in Broward county.
Commercial Glass Repair and Replacement Services
Broken glass? No problem! We can replace your storefront glass or provide you with board-up services until you are ready to replace the glass—the choice is yours. Ft Lauderdale Glass Window Repair (GWR) is your one-stop resource for all of your glass-related products. Premium service, affordable prices, friendly technicians, and a wonderful staff are all waiting to assist you. Contact the glass specialist at 954-606-0524 for more information relating to any of our products or services.
Our Ft. Lauderdale Commercial Glass Repair Services Include the following:
- Storefront Door Glass Replacement – if your business storefront glass is broken or vandalized, we can help.
- High Impact Glass Replacement – high impact glass has special requirements, which we know as the glass experts.
- High Impact Glass Installation – we can install high impact glass if you like, anywhere in Fort Lauderdale or Broward county.
- Storefront Glass Window Replacement – if your storefront just needs an upgrade, call us and we can discuss a complete replacement option.
- Same Day Glass Replacement – we are one of the very few 24/7 emergency glass repair services in the county.
- Half An Hour Response Time – yes, we are not kidding: 30 minutes.
- 10% Off Any Glass Repair – just mention you saw this on the Internet and presto: 10% discount.
- 24 Hour Board Up Services – 24/7 emergency, round the clock whatever you call it, we are like New Yorkers in Fort Lauderdale: we never sleep, and we are ready to deal with any glass emergency.
Commercial Glass Repair – 24/7, Immediately Response
Call for a Free Estimate NOW!!!
Our Trucks are in your Neighborhood 954-606-0524
Fort Lauderdale Factoid
Fort Lauderdale’s current battle with a 90-year-old veteran over feeding the homeless has drawn global scrutiny, placing what some have branded “Fort Haterdale” in a spotlight of infamy….
Fort Lauderdale officials have a long, tortured history of battling street vagabonds that goes back decades. Before the current showdown over public feedings, there were the so-called bum sweeps of the ’80s, a tent city in the ’90s and an influx of homeless brought on by the recession of the 2000s.
Daily Quote from Mark Twain
Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities. Truth isn’t.
– Following the Equator, Pudd’nhead Wilson’s New Calendar Source: https://www.twainquotes.com/Fiction.html